If you want to lose weight or exercise, using a treadmill is one of the easiest ways. However, having a treadmill at home is expensive. Many people cannot afford to do it. Some may be on a limited budget. Others may not have enough space in their places. But there is a way to get a cheap treadmill. You can get a manual treadmill that is much more affordable. This article is about a review of the Phoenix 98510 Easy-Up Manual Treadmill.
Although owning a manual treadmill may not appeal to many people, it can perform a basic function if you wish. It may not have as many features as the motorized treadmill, but it does the job. Since this is a manual treadmill, it runs on its power. The machine will move after you have started walking or jogging. The treadmill can be folded up and kept in place if desired.
The basic features of the machine include:
Machine has heavy duty weighted flywheel. The belt has the dimension of 41 inches by 13 inches.
It has a one-button display that allows you to track speed, distance, time, and calories. You will be able to reach maximum jogging speed through self-amplifying training.
It can be folded and locked upright for storage.
There is 1 year frame warranty for the treadmill.
It is easy to maintain. There are almost no extra maintenance costs.
Reasons why you should consider purchasing this Phoenix 98510.
– Obviously, this treadmill is very affordable. It is much less expensive than the electronic or motorized treadmill.
– The machine does not require much space either to place or to store.
– You get similar results from the exercise that you would get from the motorized machine. However, you will need to understand how it works and how to use it correctly.
– The treadmill is light. The machine weighs only 50 pounds.
Reasons why you might consider not buying this treadmill:
– Since you have to hold onto the bar for balance, you won’t be able to move your hands freely while using it.
– You may not be able to walk at a slow pace. If you walk too slowly, the unit will stop.
– The tilt adjustment is fixed. This limits your flexibility.
– Since the shock absorption system of the treadmill may not be so good, the impact on the knees may cause pain for some users.
In conclusion, this would be a good treadmill if you have the budget in the range. But if you’re a serious runner who expects a lot from your training, this machine may not be for you.